- Off of Highway 8, take the College Ave. exit.
- Go north on College, away from SDSU.
- Stay on College until you come to Navajo Rd. (big church on right corner).
- Turn right on Navajo. Go past the high school on the right.
- Turn right on Park Ridge. Go three blocks.
- Turn left onto Murray Park Drive.
- The Park is on the right, past the entrance to the ball fields.
Public parking is extremely limited. Carpool if possible. Motor homes and other oversized vehicles will be permitted to park only in designated spots until the designated area is full. (A parking lot attendant will direct you.)
There is no parking on Murray Park Drive along the curb, immediately in front of the park. This area is reserved for loading and unloading and emergency vehicles.
The “circle” at the entrance will be designated for handicapped only.
Vendor/Sponsor Reserved Parking:
Vendors, sponsors, entertainment, and other providers will have parking reserved for them in the back lot if the guard has your name on the approved list. The committee will have approved the list and you will be notified.
To get to this lot, turn into the park on Murray Park Drive adjacent to Belle Glade Lane. Drive around the first ball field and turn left at the fork in the road onto a gravel road. Go down the gravel road until you reach the parking lot. If there is a barricade, a guard will let you through.
See Map Below or you may view more specific directions.
Lake Murray Community Park
7001 Murray Park Dr
San Diego, CA 92119